Relationship Empowerment Training — Committed Version
Learn about healthy intimacy and love. Improve your connection with your partner. Create the relationship of your dreams. Let me teach you how.
Imagine resolving conflicts quickly and easily, feeling heard and valued and knowing that over time your connection with your partner if only getting stronger and better. No longer filled with the frustration having the same arguments over and over you’re free to enjoy each other and life together instead of struggling to get along.
Do you want to have a great relationship, but feel confused about what’s going wrong with the one you’re in or how to fix it? Would you like to enjoy your partner but often ended up feeling lonely or irritated?
The frustration of miscommunication and disconnection can feel overwhelming.
You’ve tried it all. You’ve approached these issues a million different ways, read books on relationships, tried to be patient and flexible, but nothing is working.
Maybe you’ve kept asking myself, “What am I doing wrong? Why is everyone else able to have an easy relationship and we just go in circles?”
You’re ready for a change and you’re ready to put in the work.
“A recent research study found that 73 percent of over 300 university students participants were willing to sacrifice the majority of their goals in life for a romantic relationship.”
– Amir Levine, “Attached”
You spent years studying for and building your professional career. Why not invest a few weeks in learning about how to be successful in your personal life? I can teach you how to love smarter instead of harder.
A year from now you could be collaborating with your partner to build the future of your dreams, instead of venting to your girlfriends about your angst, doing an endless series of silent treatment dances with your partner, or just sucking it up and stuffing the hurt anger down. With the right information and knowledge you can create the partnership of your dreams.
“Amber, I wanted to reach out and say thank you for helping me get out of a relationship that would have been a disaster to stay in for the rest of my life. After the break-up there were plenty of ups and downs, but inevitably got me to where I am today. I got married last August, and couldn’t be happier.”
– KB, VP of Marketing, 29
This 3 month customized program is for professional women who want to:
- Learn about how to build healthy, emotional intimacy in a relationship.
- Develop a more optimistic outlook on romantic relationships.
- Increase your self awareness/accountability for the role it plays in relationships.
- Identify your core values and goals.
- Increase confidence and comfort with the process of developing true intimacy.
- Understand the difference between being accepting and compromising your personal values.
- Learn how to work with your partner to share a relationship built on love and respect.
Have you dated guys in the past, but been unable to make a relationship work?
Stopping Relationship Sabotage – 3 Month Program
* Specifically designed for professional women who are OVER having an unfulfilling relationship and tired of struggling to be understood by their partner.
The Good News…
Conflict does not mean your relationship is doomed.
Most likely you haven’t received structured guidance, strategies, and feedback from a relationship coach to help you find and create the relationship you want. There are specific strategies you can use to date more efficiently and productively.
You likely haven’t:
- Studied about love and relationships in a formal program.
- Developed a working model of healthy love and emotional intimacy.
- Evaluated your natural attachment style and understood how you engage in relationships.
- Understood how to have positive conflict that results in increased intimacy rather than distance.
- Clarified what you’re looking for in a partnership/relationship.
- Learned how to strengthen commitment in a romantic relationship.
After 3 months you will walk away with:
- Increased confidence in yourself and the intimacy building process.
- A clear understanding of what emotional intimacy looks like and how it is built in romantic relationships.
- A better understanding of yourself and how you naturally operate in relationships.
- The ability to resolve conflicts with a win/win approach that does not result in you compromising your personal values.
- Clarity on your needs and priorities in a relationship.
- A more efficient way of approaching uncomfortable topics or situations.
- Increased optimism regarding solving problems in your relationship.
- An action-based plan to help you find you create your ideal relationship.
“I wanted to tell you how much my time with you meant to me. That time taught me so much about finding inner strength and working through grief, fear, sadness and loss. I am so thankful to you for helping me recognize that ability within myself. “
CR., School counselor, 25
What’s included in this unique program?
- A customized selection of Worksheets, PDFs, and audio programs to teach you about emotional intimacy and how it applies specifically to your issues around intimacy.
- Six 1:1 60 minute coaching session to be used bi-weekly to help customize the program to your specific needs.
- Individual recommendations for resource that address your unique needs and issues relating to love and intimacy.
Imagine what it would be like to:
- Enjoy your relationship again.
- Stop wasting time having painful disagreements and misunderstandings.
- Be confident in your ability to resolve conflicts in your relationships in a way that brings you closer to your partner.
- Work alongside your partner to create shared goals and dreams.
- Feel confident in your ability to efficiently choose whether to stay in a relationship or leave.
- Start building the future you’ve always dreamed of.
NOT your typical relationship coaching program:
In Relationship Empowerment Training you will receive personalized feedback from ME on all homework/assignments. This accountability helps ensure the highest chance of success for you to resolve the issues in your relationship.
The topics covered will be determined by your level of interest and need related to the subject matter: Overview of potential topics covered:
- Self Awareness: How emotionally, psychologically and a physically available are you?
- Understanding your relationship history: past lovers and family
- Love languages and connection
- Commitment: how it works and why it’s so important
- A healthy framework for intimacy: what is it and how does it work?
- Partnership as a complementary process not a competitive one.
- Passion and the role it plays in long-term relationships.
- Conflict resolution skills training
- Compromises vs. Deal breakers: the difference between the two.
- The most effective way to get what you want and need in relationships.
Total investment $795.00
Monthly (3) payments of $265.00