Relationship Empowerment Training — Singles Version
Learn about healthy intimacy and love. Identify the traits of your ideal partner. Create the relationship of your dreams. Let me teach you how.
Imagine finding someone to share holidays, special events and even lazy Sundays with. The type of person that understands you and values you for your strengths and your shortcomings.
Do you want to find a great guy, but feel like all the good ones are taken? Would you like to enjoy dating but find yourself bored or just disinterested?
The frustration of dating an endless stream of Mr. Wrongs can feel overwhelming.
You’ve tried it all. You’ve lowered your standards, dated guy friends, tried to keep an open mind, but nothing is working.
Maybe you’ve kept asking myself, “What am I doing wrong? Why are all of my friends (and even my younger siblings) getting engaged and I can’t even have a 6-month relationship?”
You’re ready for a change and you’re ready to put in the work.
“A recent research study found that 73 percent of over 300 university students participants were willing to sacrifice the majority of their goals in life for a romantic relationship.”
– Amir Levine, “Attached”
You spent years studying for and building your professional career. Why not invest a few weeks in learning about how to be successful in your personal life? I can teach you how to love smarter instead of harder.
A year from now you could be building a future with the right person instead of going on awkward blind dates, endlessly scrolling profiles on match.com or watching TV alone in your bed at night. With the right information and knowledge you can create the partnership of your dreams.
“Amber, I wanted to reach out and say thank you for helping me get out of a relationship that would have been a disaster to stay in for the rest of my life. After the break-up there were plenty of ups and downs, but inevitably got me to where I am today. I got married last August, and couldn’t be happier.”
– KB, VP of Marketing, 29
This 3 month customized program is for professional women who want to:
- Learn about how to build healthy, emotional intimacy in a relationship.
- Develop a more optimistic outlook on dating.
- Increase your self awareness/accountability for the role it plays in relationships.
- Identify the traits and values of your ideal partners.
- Increase confidence and comfort with the dating process.
- Understand the difference between being accepting and compromising your personal values.
- Find a partner to share your life with, who treats you with love and respect.
Have you been dating for years or even decades, but unable to find the right guy?
Are you attracting a bunch of your guy friends, weirdos, or losers?
Relationship Empowerment Training – 3 Month Program
* Specifically designed for professional women who are OVER dating the wrong guys and tired of struggling to find a fulfilling relationship.
The Good News…
Being Single does not mean there is anything wrong with you.
Most likely you haven’t received structured guidance, strategies, and feedback from a relationship coach to help you find and create the relationship you want.There are specific strategies you can use to date more efficiently and productively.
You likely haven’t:
- Studied about love and relationships in a formal program.
- Developed a working model of healthy love and emotional intimacy.
- Evaluated your natural attachment style and understood how you engage in relationships.
- Understood how to have positive conflict that results in increased intimacy rather than distance.
- Clarified what you’re looking for in a partnership/relationship.
- Learned how to foster commitment in a romantic relationship.
After 3 months you will walk away with:
- Increased confidence in yourself and dating as a process.
- A clear understanding of what emotional intimacy looks like and how it is built in romantic relationships.
- A better understanding of yourself and how you naturally operate in relationships.
- The ability to resolve conflicts with a win/win approach that does not result in you compromising your personal values.
- Clarity on the traits and values of your ideal partner.
- A more efficient way of evaluating potential mates (dating).
- Increased optimism regarding meeting a great life partner.
- An action-based plan to help you find your ideal partner.
“I wanted to tell you how much my time with you meant to me. That time taught me so much about finding inner strength and working through grief, fear, sadness and loss. I am so thankful to you for helping me recognize that ability within myself. “
CR., School counselor, 25
What’s included in this unique program?
- A customized selection of Worksheets, PDFs, and audio programs to teach you about emotional intimacy and how it applies specifically to your issues around intimacy.
- Six 1:1 60 minute coaching session to be used bi-weekly to help customize the program to your specific needs.
- Individual recommendations for resource that address your unique needs and issues relating to love and intimacy.
Imagine what it would be like to:
- Enjoy dating again.
- Stop wasting time in the wrong relationships.
- Be confident in your ability to resolve conflicts in your relationships in a way that brings you closer to your partner.
- Find someone to share holidays, outings, and lazy Sundays with.
- Feel confident in your ability to efficiently choose whether to stay in a relationship or leave.
- Start building a future with the partner you’ve always dreamed of.
NOT your typical relationship coaching program:
In Relationship Empowerment Training you will receive personalized feedback from ME on all homework/assignments. This accountability helps ensure the highest chance of success for you to find the right relationship.
The topics covered will be determined by your level of interest and need related to the subject matter: Overview of potential topics covered:
- Self Awareness: How emotionally, psychologically and a physically available are you?
- Understanding your relationship history: past lovers and family
- Love languages and connection
- Commitment: how it works and why it’s so important
- A healthy framework for intimacy: what is it and how does it work?
- Partnership as a complementary process not a competitive one.
- Passion and the role it plays in long-term relationships.
- Conflict resolution skills training
- Compromises vs. Deal breakers: the difference between the two.
- The most effective way to get what you want and need in relationships.
- The most efficient and fun approaches to dating.
- Challenges of dating in the 21st Century: a more complex process than ever.
- Attracting your ideal partner
- Moving into action and dating with enthusiasm
- Evaluating potential partners to minimize heartbreak & time wasting
- Seeking commitment in a healthy way
Total investment $795.00
Monthly payments of $265.00